Hi, this is Benedikt answering some of the most common questions we get here:
- Can you recommend a certain piece of gear, or do you have advice on how to record?
Yes, I absolutely can! In fact, that's exactly the reason why I've built this whole website. Please check out the downloads, articles, podcasts and videos we put out. You'll find tons of information on here. Not found what you were looking for? Not found what you were looking for? Let me know via email and I'll consider your question for our ongoing content (podcast, articles, videos, etc.). Or schedule a personal 1-on-1 coaching session with me by clicking this link.
- I have a content idea or want my question to be answered publicly. Are you interested?
Absolutely! Please send me your feedback, content ideas and questions via email (if you couldn't find the answer in our existing content library) and I will consider them for future articles, posts, podcast episodes or videos. This is the address you can use to do that: email@example.com
- I want to write a guest post. Are you interested?
Absolutely! Please use this email address to tell me about yourself, your content idea and why you would like to contribute. Don't forget to include links to your previous work, if you have any.
- Where can i find the free Self-Recording Band Facebook Community?
Just click this link: theselfrecordingband.com/community
- I have a question or feedback for the Self-Recording Band Podcast. Where do I send that?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a question about your studio and mixing/mastering service, Outback Recordings. Where do I send that?
Please check the Outback Recordings FAQ first. If you can't find your answer, please email email@example.com or go to benedikthain.com.
- Do you offer internships?
I work with an assistant and currently don't offer internships. But feel free to send me your CV, examples of your work (no downloads please), or just a good intro email that explains why you're interested in becoming a team member of The Self-Recording Band or Outback Recordings. If your application sounds interesting, I will get in touch and see if there's an opportunity for future work.